Personal Information Perfect Paint Palettes Collects:
- Perfect Paint Palettes collects your name, so that we may develop a client list.
- Perfect Paint Palettes collects your mailing address in order that paint chips for the pallet you select may be sent to you by mail.
- Perfect Paint Palettes collects your email address in order to maintain contact with you. The email you receive from Perfect Paint Palettes will include a newsletter and may from time to time include special offers or promotions.
Perfect Paint Palettes Does NOT collect credit card information.
Perfect Paint Palettes uses 3rd party providers to accept payment information from our users. All financial transactions are conducted through the 3rd party providers. Perfect Paint Palettes will not receive any of your credit card information, as this information is not shared with Perfect Paint Palettes. Perfect Paint Palettes is not responsible for any security issues that may occur from the use of these 3rd party providers.
The Way Perfect Paint Palettes Uses And Discloses Personal Information:
- Perfect Paint Palettes has reputable paint suppliers send you in the mail paint chips for the pallet that you select. This service requires Perfect Paint Palettes to disclose portions of your Personal Information (your name and mailing address) to the paint suppliers.
- Except as outlined above, Perfect Paint Palettes does not share your Personal Information.
- Perfect Paint Palettes may release your Personal Information if required to do so by in order to comply with applicable laws, or respond to a court order, subpoena, search warrant or equivalent.
Security of Information:
Perfect Paint Palettes treats your Personal Information as confidential information and takes reasonable security arrangements to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure of your Personal Information.
Perfect Paint Palettes uses “cookies” to help us improve your access to our site. Usage of a cookie is not linked to any personal information on our site. If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your browser options.
What Happens to Your Email Messages:
Email messages that you may send to Perfect Paint Palettes are archived in the normal course of business for a pre-set period (presently 6 months) and then the email messages are deleted from our servers.
Consent to Collection, Use and Disclosure of Personal Information:
Changes and Updates:
The Personal Information Protection Act of the Province of British Columbia requires the appointment of a Privacy Officer to whom questions may be addressed with respect to the collection of Personal Information. Perfect Paint Pallets has appointed a Privacy Officer and any inquiries may be addressed to [email protected].
Access to Personal Information:
Withdrawing Consent to Collect and Use Personal Information:
Each email communication sent by Perfect Paint Palettes contains an “unsubscribe” link to have your name and email address removed from the Perfect Paint Palettes email list. You can withdraw your consent at any time by using this “unsubscribe” link to stop receiving email communications and have your Personal Information deleted from the records of Perfect Paint Pallets. If any problems are encountered with the “unsubscribe” link or you feel a need for immediate action, please communicate with the Privacy Officer.
Date Last Modified: